- Attack: 2
- Defence: 2
- Movement: 1
- Health: 10 (15 with Veteran status)
- Range: 1
- Cost: 2 stars
- Skills: Dash
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
- Cheap swarms early-game. Due to their extremely low cost, it is viable to mass-produce them to overwhelm most opponents early game.
- Early exploration. Warriors are decent explorers, as normally there are no other units early game that can easily kill it. They can capture villages and ruins just as well as any other land troop.
- Bait. Most easy or medium AIs will tend to kill an undefended warrior. One can use this to their advantage, leading enemy units into places where they can be hit, or stationing a Mind Bender next to the warrior.
- Cheap swarms late-game. They can die by several units, so the potency of a swarm gets severely reduced.
- Killing Giants. Even the retaliation damage can take out a warrior.
- Getting rid of Catapults. It takes two turns for a warrior to destroy a catapult, giving the catapult enough to kill it during its next turn.
- Combat against stronger units. Due to higher ranking units having better stats than the warrior, which is a starter unit. Putting warriors up against these stronger units will kill them instantaneously.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordsman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Battleship, Mind Bender, Amphibian, Tridention, Crab, Nature Bunny, Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|