- Attack: 2
- Defence: 2
- Movement: 1
- Health: 10 (15 with Veteran status)
- Range: 1
- Cost: 2 stars
- Skills: Dash
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
- Cheap swarms early-game. Due to their extremely low cost, it is viable to mass-produce them to overwhelm most opponents early game.
- Early exploration. Warriors are decent explorers, as normally there are no other units early game that can easily kill it. They can capture villages and ruins just as well as any other land troop.
- Bait. Most easy or medium AIs will tend to kill an undefended warrior. One can use this to their advantage, leading enemy units into places where they can be hit, or stationing a Mind Bender next to the warrior.
- Cheap swarms late-game. They can get 1-hit by several units, so the potency of a swarm gets severely reduced.
- Killing Giants. Even the retaliation damage can take out a warrior.
- Getting rid of Catapults. They will be easily shot at.
- Combat against stronger units. They will die quickly.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordsman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Battleship, Mind Bender, Amphibian, Tridention, Crab, Nature Bunny, Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|