- Attack: 2
- Defence: 2
- Movement: 1
- Health: 10 (15 with Veteran status)
- Range: 1
- Cost: 2 stars
- Skills: Dash
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
Warriors are good for:
- Cheap swarms early-game. Due to their extremely low cost, it is viable to mass-produce them to overwhelm most opponents early game.
- Early exploration. Warriors are decent explorers, as there are no other units early game that can easily kill it. They can capture villages and ruins just as well as any other land troop.
- Bait. Most easy or medium AIs will not be able to resist the temptation of killing an undefended warrior. You can use this to your advantage, leading enemy units into places where they can be sniped at, or stationing a Mind Bender next to the warrior.
Warriors aren't good for:
- Cheap swarms late-game. Knights. Persist. Need I say more? Not to mention they can get 1-hit by several units, so the potency of this swarm gets severely reduced.
- Killing Giants. Even the retaliation damage from this monstrous being at full health can take out a warrior.
- Getting rid of Catapults. They can't even one-hit them, and they will get sniped.
- Combat against stronger units. They will die quickly.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Nature Bunny, Mind Bender, Battleship, Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|