- Attack: 2
- Defence: 2
- Movement: 1
- Health: 10 (15 with Veteran status)
- Range: 1
- Cost: 2 stars
- Skills: Dash
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
Warriors are good for:
- Cheap swarms early-game. Due to their extremely low cost, it is viable to mass-produce them to overwhelm most opponents early game.
- Early exploration. Warriors are decent explorers, as normally there are no other units early game that can easily kill it. They can capture villages and ruins just as well as any other land troop.
- Bait. Most easy or medium AIs will tend to kill an undefended warrior. One can use this to their advantage, leading enemy units into places where they can be hit, or stationing a Mind Bender next to the warrior.
Warriors aren't good for:
- Cheap swarms late-game. A veteran Knight can one-hit them, so the potency of a swarm gets severely reduced.
- Killing Giants. Even the retaliation damage can take out a warrior.
- Getting rid of Catapults. It takes two turns for a warrior to destroy a catapult, giving the enemy enough time to react. However, the catapult's damage capabilities will be severely hindered.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordsman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Battleship, Mind Bender, Amphibian, Tridention, Crab, Nature Bunny, Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|