The Ship is a sea unit. It is unlocked with Sailing, and is the upgrade of Boat, having overall better stats. For a 5-star fee, you can upgrade an individual boat into a ship. Ships can move onto land from water tiles, but when you move back onto water via ports, the unit will become a boat again.
- Attack: 2
- Defence: 2
- Movement: 2
- Varied Health (Health is taken directly from unit)
- Range: 2
- Skills: Sailing, dash
Strengths and WeaknessesEdit
Ships are good for:
- Gathering and transporting large armies. Large oceans can be turned into gathering grounds for your units, which can then move quickly to the enemy no matter their original movement speed.
- Coast invasions. Ships are cheap to upgrade, and they can be used to transform into a land army while the expensive Battleships hammer away at the enemy.
- Destroying boats. They are a tier up, so they are quite effective against boat-spam armies.
Ships aren't good for:
- Chipping at enemies. They don't do enough damage any more to make much impact on enemy fortifications. Best to leave that to stronger units.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Nature Bunny, Mind Bender, Battleship, Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|