The Oumaji tribe starts the game with a rider.
- Attack: 2
- Defence: 1
- Movement: 2
- Health: 10 (15 after reaching Veteran status)
- Range: 1
- Cost: 3 stars
- Skills: Dash, Escape
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
Riders are good for:
- Exploring - Riders, with their large movement, can quickly cover large distances and explore faster than other starting units. And if necessary, they can retreat after attacking if they see any hostiles.
- Quick capturing - If your enemies have any open cities, you can use an enemy unit as bonus movement. You can move up to the hostile, hit it, and move into the city in one swift motion.
- Early Expansionism - Due to riders having 2 movement, their navigation is easier. Therefore, there's a high chance of these units encountering a village.
Riders aren't good for:
- Making Armies - Their low defense and health means that a mass of these units are not good for attacking defensive positions. They can be easily killed by Knights,Swordsmen and Warriors.
- If you convert a Rider to Aquarion, the sprite is exactly the same as the Amphibian, but slightly larger.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordsman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Battleship, Mind Bender, Amphibian, Tridention, Crab, Polytaur, Navalon, Dragon Egg, Baby Dragon, Fire Dragon, Nature Bunny, Assassin (not in-game), Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|