The Quetzali tribe is one of the 13 current tribes, released in the "New World" update. They appear to be based off Mesoamerican civilizations, such as the Aztecs, Olmecs, Mayans, and Inca. Their name resembles that of the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl.
"The Quetzali tribe worship the bird gods of the red soil and live in harmony with the natural symmetry of their cubistic jungles. They are commonly seen riding giant flightless birds."
- Fruit: Corn
- Land: Dark green grass and red soil, similar to rain forests
- Forests: Yellow trunks with light green leaves
- Animals: Emu (Qui-Qui)
- Mountains: White at the top, resembles Mayan and Aztec stepped pyramids
- Cities: Red clay, and golden/green decorative blocks
- Helmet: Bird-shaped headdress
- Color: Dark green
Quetzali Theme Edit
City Buildings Edit
- The Quetzali had a total of 3 names: Manchillo, Manchilla, and Quetzali.
- Their color used to be rust.
|Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Aquarion, ∑∫ỹriȱŋ|