The Polytaur is a unit exclusive to the ∑∫ỹriȱŋ tribe. It is unlocked with the unique Tier One technology Forest Magic, which replaces Hunting. Polytaurs are created by enchanting a wild animal, turning it into a Polytaur. This costs 2 stars.
- Attack: 3
- Defence: 1
- Movement: 1
- Health: 15
- Range: 1
- Cost: 2 stars to Enchant
- Skills: dash
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
Polytaurs are good for:
- Early-game rushes. They are very strong on offense, but not so tough on defence. If you could quickly overpower enemies in a single turn without giving them the chance to fight back, you will find much success using these.
- A quick defence. Similar to Age of Empires III's minutemen, you can quickly call up some Polytaurs to defend from an invasion in a pinch.
Polytaurs aren't good for:
- Taking damage. They have a very low defence stat and can be hurt badly by things that could normally be ignored, such as Defender attacks or Boats.
- There are 169 possible ways a Polytaur can look. It can have one of the thirteen animal heads, and one of the thirteen tribe colors, via Mind Benders.
- In beta, Polytaurs used to have the "decay" skill, making them expire after a short lifespan of 3 turns.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordsman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Battleship, Mind Bender, Amphibian, Tridention, Crab, Polytaur, Navalon, Dragon Egg, Baby Dragon, Fire Dragon, Nature Bunny, Assassin (not in-game), Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|