Paramas is a fan-made tribe made by IFrodos. They are based off of Venezuelan culture.
Fan-made description(made by IFrodos):
A long time ago, the Ninauna tribe was driven out from Paradise Valleys by the Kickoo.The remaining Paramas clan vowed revenge. They learned to grow the fertile trees to survive on wasteland. And now, after a hundred years, they recruited a huge army of knights returned to take revenge.
Fan-made description(made by Slayer911):
For those people who consider the one above too much Vengir-like, Here is an alternate description for the Paramas.
The Paramas live in the rocky canyons, surviving happily even with the hot climate that surrounds, they have learned to grow lush and terraform their windy lands.
The Paramas start with the 'Spiritualism' tech.
Spawn Research Edit
- Field: There is a 45% chance of field, with a 20% chance of fruit.
- Mountain: There is a 45% chance of mountain, with a 70% chance of minerals.
- Forest: There is a 10% chance of forest, with a 70% chance of animals.
- Water: There is a 30% chance of fish, with a 15% chance of whales.
They generally spawn at the west (left) center, just like the location of Venezuela in world maps.
- Fruit: Cherry.
- Land: Canyon.
- Forests: Pine, semi withered.
- Animals: Coyote.
- Montains: Canyon cliff.
- Cities: Dark brown huts with colorful banners that look like their shawls.
- Helmet: Light metal helmet and colorful shawl worn on face.
- Color: Neon orange (Orange, but more reddish.)
- Music: Venezuelan gaita on a synthesizer?