How to Convert Edit
Mind Bender: Repeat after me: [Insert Tribe] Is the best! Better than all of the rest!
"Enemy" Unit: No! Never! [Insert Enemy Tribe] is the best
Mind Bender: C'mon, stop doing that or I'll have to use the hose again!
"Enemy" Unit: By Midjiwan's name I'll never convert!
Mind Bender: OH GIAAAAAAAANT, I HAVE A NICE ENEMY FOR YOU TO BASH!
- Attack: 0
- Defence: 1
- Movement: 1
- Health: 10
- Range: 1
- Skills: Heal, Convert
Strategies for Mind Benders:
- Never spawn just one Mind Bender. If you do, the more powerful units such as Swordmen or, even worse, Knights will quickly kill it. Like a good pawn defence driving away the queen, Doubling up allows for the instant threat of conversion, and if the giant/other unit kills the treat, it will get converted by the Mind Bender standing behind it. This also allows for mass healing.
- Ironically, you should protect your Mind Benders with weak units, so that they can easily be killed by strong units from ambitious AI or eager players. Then, your Mind Bender can safely convert it.
- The extremely Powerful Hijacking Virus MB Strat: Park your Mind Bender next to an enemy city, and defend it from any other units with ranged units like Catapults. When they spawn units to defend, convert it. Instant units, completely free and doesn't take up population.
- Converting Nature Bunnies does NOT WORK!
- The Ultimate Polytopia Paradox: Move a Defender with your Mind Bender, so they're stationed next to an enemy city. If the AI spawn a unit, just convert it. If they don't, move the Defender into the city.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Nature Bunny, Mind Bender, Battleship, Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|