- Attack: 3.5
- Defence: 1
- Movement: 3
- Health: 15 (20 after reaching Veteran status)
- Range: 1
- Cost: 8 stars
- Skills: Dash, Persist
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
Knights are good for:
- Land travel. Knight has the most mobility along with the new Battleship, which means that it is great for traversing long distances.
- Killing pesky Catapults. The knight can kill Catapults before they have a chance to fire with its mobility. Since its movement (3) is equal to a catapult's range (3), a Knight can ride directly up to a Catapult and instantly destroy it.
- Destroying Rider-Spam armies. With the new Persist skill, which allows the unit to keep attacking several others under the condition that the enemies only take one hit to kill, lone knights can tear through weak armies in a matter of turns. This is especially effective against opponents like Bardur or Oumaji, who like to spam riders to overwhelm you. This could also be used against swathes of Warriors, Riders, Archers, Catapults, and Mind Benders.
Knights aren't good for:
- 1v1s against strong units. Due to their low defense, Knights can easily be defeated by Swordsmen or Giants since their stats are more well-rounded and can survive the initial attack.
- Despite holding a lance, the knight attacks with a sword animation, similar to the Swordsman, Defender, Crab and Giant.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordsman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Battleship, Mind Bender, Amphibian, Tridention, Crab, Nature Bunny, Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|