The Imperius tribe is one of the 13 tribes. They are one of the original four free tribes in the game, the others being Bardur, Xin-Xi, and Oumaji. They start off with the Organization technology. They are based off of Greco-Roman culture, with a name that appears to reference "Imperium" (Latin for 'empire'), as well as Greek-style helmets.
In-game description:"Huge mountains and green valleys. The climate in Imperia is perfect for growing fruit."
- Fruit: Apples
- Land: Green fields
- Forests: Tall, thin, cypress trees
- Animals: Mado Horse (black horse)
- Mountains: Same shape as Bardur, gray and snow-capped
- Cities: White stone with blue windows, Greek domes and temple like buildings
- Helmet: Spartan helmet with feathered crest
- Color: Blue
NOTE: All official names for fruits, game etc. are taken from the official web shop.
Imperius Tribe Origins Edit
Imperius Theme Edit
City Buildings Edit
|Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Aquarion, ∑∫ỹriȱŋ|