Giants, also known as Super Units, are special units that can only be created by upgrading a city that has a level of 5 or above, or sometimes by examining ruins. Giants have enormous health (40) and the best stats in the game. However, they are slow, being unable to move and attack (dash) in the same turn.
- Attack: 5
- Defence: 4
- Movement: 1
- Health: 40
- Range: 1
- Cost: N/A
- Skills: None
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
Giants are good for:
- Sieging cities. Due to their high amount of health, it'll be very difficult to kill these units, especially while they're sieging. This is also mainly because of their retaliation damage, if an opposing unit were to attack a super unit, its defense would outrank the attacker, ultimately weakening that unit, if not, killing it.
- Boarding on battleships. The giant, as explained previously, has a high amount of defense and attack power. Ergo, they'd be excellent in naval combat. Although, all battleships have the same statistics, having a giant during naval war will be of great service during the long run.
- Holding off long hoards. If an opponent ever attempts to siege a city, a super unit can hold off at least most of the units partaking in the siege. Which will give you enough time to build up your military size again.
- Ending a siege. If a unit ever successfully reaches into your city's walls, you can place down achievements from completed tasks in empty areas of your territory, causing you to level up, in which you can spawn a super unit, and replace the sieger with a defense mechanism.
Giants aren't good for:
- Chasing Ranged units. A super unit, although has high amounts of health and damage rates, a ranged unit, such as an archer or a catapult, can easily fend off against a giant raid due to the giant's lack of movement. If a giant is lucky enough, they'll even encounter a line of catapults, in which each and everyone one can fire their boulders at the super unit, ultimately ending its life.
- Fighting other super units. Sometimes, fighting fire with fire works. When 2 super units against 1 are faced to battle, the 2 will most likely win.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordsman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Battleship, Mind Bender, Amphibian, Tridention, Crab, Nature Bunny, Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|