Giants, also known as Super Units, are special units that can only be created by upgrading a city that has a level of 5 or above, or sometimes by examining ruins. Giants have excellent health (40) and the best stats in the game. However, they are slow, being unable to move and attack (dash) in the same turn.
- Attack: 5
- Defence: 4
- Movement: 1
- Health: 40
- Range: 1
- Cost: N/A
- Skills: None
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
Giants are good for:
- Taking and holding cities. Their insane damage can 1-hit a warrior within a city wall when at full health. Also, they are very difficult to dislodge when in a city without catapults or Battleships.
- Using in Battleships. Using these titans in Battleships means that your intense firepower is much harder to kill than a warrior in a Battleship.
- Smashing Enemies in general. Giants deal tons of damage, and can be used as very strong melee weapons that can turn the tide of a battle.
- 100% Domination Runs. 100% Runs are hard, and they take multiple tries. However, if you are lucky enough to find a giant at the beginning by examining ruins, it can wipe out warriors like they don't exist.
Giants aren't good for:
- Chasing Ranged units. Even though they have insane stats, they don't have dash, and that is their biggest weakness. Units such as Archers can consistently move back and snipe it without ever getting hit, and Catapults have enough range to deal serious damage to a Giant before it gets destroyed.
- Spawning in the back. Unless you have lots of roads and ports, never spawn a giant in the corner or your territory. It will take turns, upon turns, upon turns just to get it where you want it. And by the time you make it, you might want it somewhere completely different. The giant's lack of movement and dash could be it's downfall, taking you down with it.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordsman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Battleship, Mind Bender, Amphibian, Tridention, Crab, Nature Bunny, Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|