|"They laugh at your puny excuse of an article!"|
This article is a stub. Please help out your fellow Polytopians by expanding it.
Types of Defence Bonus Edit
There are five types of bonuses a unit can have. City bonuses do not stack.
- After Meditation is researched, units will gain a 1.5x bonus on mountain tiles.
- After Archery is researched, units will gain a 1.5x bonus in forest tiles.
- After Aquatism is researched, units will gain a 1.5x bonus in ocean and shallow water tiles.
- All land units (excluding Aquarion unique units and dragons) gain a 1.5x bonus in friendly cities.
- If you choose City Wall when upgrading a city from level 2 to level 3, friendly units inside will gain a huge x4 bonus, making them extremely difficult to kill.
A shield will appear around a unit’s health if a unit has a defence bonus.
A double shield will appear around a unit’s health if it is standing within City Walls.
|Warrior||Rider||Archer||Defender||Swordman||Catapult||Knight||Giant (Super unit)|
|Defense in city without City Wall||3||1.5||1.5||4.5||4.5||0||1.5||6|
|Defense in city with City Wall||8||4||4||12||12||0||4||16|