- Border growth is one of the two rewards you can choose after you have upgraded a level 3 city to level 4 (the other being Population growth).
- It immediately expands the city's borders by one tile in every direction if those tiles are not part of another city (either your own city of an enemy tribe's).
- Every new tile gained from border growth gives 20 points.
- If a tile in the new borders isn't yet explored, it will explore it and give you an additional 5 points.
- It will explore new tiles in every direction.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.