The Battleship is a new unit, added in the latest "Flight" update. It is unlocked with Navigation, and is the upgrade of Ship, having overall better stats. It also has the "Scout" skill, letting it explore a 5x5 area.
- Attack: 4
- Defence: 3
- Movement: 3
- Health: Varying
- Range: 2
- Skills: Scout
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
Battleships are good for:
- Exploring. The Battleship's high movement speed and large line of sight means that exploration on the sea is easier than ever! As soon as you find land or a village, you can send a less expensive boat or ship to go explore it while your battleship focuses on other things (namely: smiting whoever you choose).
- Heavy Bombardment from Sea. If one of these rolls up in your waters, it's probably not coming to sit down and talk over a tea with you. It means business. With the damage of a catapult and the defence of a defender, this beast is the ultimate destroyer. It can wipe out entire forces from the coast, clearing a path for your armies to invade.
- Quick and Powerful Retaliation. Someone's ship just attacked your giant in a boat? Got 20 stars to spare? Ship upgrading is like upgrading to Veteran: it does not consume your attack. If you're in a quick fix, you can max your boat instantly and make whoever dared touch you pay dearly!
Battleships aren't good for:
- Transport/Capturing Cities. The Battleship's high cost means that it would be a huge waste of resources to spend 20 stars on a warship, then blow it all when you land. Even if there is an open city, it is usually not a good idea to land with a battleship. Better to use cheaper ships or boats instead.
- The Battleship texture is different for every tribe on top of the back room. Aside from the colour changing, the back can differ widely from a pyramid with steps (Luxidoor) to a dome (Imperius) or even a castle (Hoodrick).
- When you move a battleship onto land, you will get a popup saying "Disembark Battleship", providing a confirmation message that you really wanted to move onto land, because you will lose the stars spent on upgrading the boat forever.
- Instead of a rock or an arrow, the projectile shot by the Battleship is a fireball accompanied by a spark effect.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Nature Bunny, Mind Bender, Battleship, Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|