The Aquarion are the 11th tribe in Polytopia and the first non-human tribe. The Aquarion start off with no technology. They also do not have a rider, knight or giant, but instead three tribe-specific units to replace them: the Amphibian, the Tridention and the Crab, respectively.
"From the deep oceans a long lost civilization appears. Their extreme isolation has given them special aquatic abilities that are unknown to the other more human tribes."
- Fruits: Sea cucumbers
- Fields: Coral reef
- Forests: Seaweed
- Animals: Giant turtles
- Mountains: Reddish boulders
- Cities: Gray stone with red roofs, grey designs on the walls, and gold rooftops
- Heads: Fish head
- Color: Salmon pink
Tech Tree Edit
Being a special tribe, their tech tree is modified. Here are a list of changes:
- Free Spirit is renamed "Free Diving", and allows for movement in ocean.
- Chivalry is renamed "Spearing", which allows you to train a Tridention instead of a Knight.
- Both Riding and Sailing allow movement in shallow water for units with swim. Riding also allows you to train an Amphibian instead of a Rider. Likewise, both Free Diving and Navigation allow movement in ocean for units with swim.
Aquarion Theme Edit
- If you convert an Amphibian, Tridention, or Crab, it will say [tribe] amphibian, tridention, or crab, respectively.
- It is the first "Special" tribe in Polytopia, with its own section below the human tribes.
- The theme for the Aquarion has the strongest use of drums.
|Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Aquarion|