The Aquarion are the 11th tribe in Polytopia. The Aquarion start off with no technology. They also do not have a rider, knight or giant, but instead three tribe-specific units to replace them: the Amphibian, the Tridention and the Crab, respectively.
"From the deep oceans a long lost civilization appears. Their extreme isolation has given them special aquatic abilities that are unknown to the other more human tribes."
- Fruits: Sea Cucumbers
- Fields: Coral Reef
- Forests: Seaweed
- Animals: Giant Turtles
- Mountains: Reddish boulders
- Cities: Gray stone with red roofs, grey designs on the walls, and gold rooftops
- Heads: Fish Head
- Color: Salmon Pink
Tech Tree Edit
Being a special tribe, their tech tree is modified. Here are a list of changes:
- Both Riding and Sailing allow movement in water for units with swim. Riding also allows you to train an Amphibian instead of a Rider.
- Free Spirit is renamed "Free Diving", and allows for movement in ocean.
- Chivalry is renamed "Spearing", which allows you to train a Tridention instead of a Knight.