The ∑∫ỹriȱŋ (often written as Elyrion with the Latin alphabet) are a special tribe who can see Ruins through clouds and have a unique building, the Sanctuary. Their unique Super Unit is the Dragon Egg, which evolves into a Baby Dragon and then a Fire Dragon. They are the second Special Tribe in the game, the first being Aquarion. They are based on magical fantasy combined with Old Norse Elf Mythology.
- Fruit: Giant, Magenta Lily
- Land: Green fields with pink gradient dirt
- Forests: Huge cubical tree with thick trunk and smaller trees surrounding it
- Animals: Unicorn
- Mountains: Three rounded cliffs cradling a lake and tree
- Cities: Light yellow buildings with castle-like battlements, octagonal towers and blue pointed roofs
- Helmet: Elf ears, blue hair, and yellow gem on forehead
- Color: Hot pink
Tech Tree Edit
Being a special tribe, the ∑∫ỹriȱŋ have a modified tech tree:
- Hunting is replaced by Forest Magic, which allows you to enchant wild animals into Polytaurs for 2 stars, instead of hunting them. Similarly, Whaling is replaced by Water Magic, which allows you to turn whales into Navalons for 5 stars, instead of hunting them.
- Forestry unlocks the Sanctuary, a building that produces stars for each nearby wild animal. This replaces the Clear Forest ability.